15 Ekim 2016 Cumartesi


We are children of the world that made mechanical.


People have resorted to different ways to make their life easier for years. Some fed his ego, others thought they did it for just the nature. However happening didn't improve their' request.

People born, bred, have us fight , cause to poverty and finally people wiped out in the nature.



My status already begins here. The nature made mechanical. WHY? so as to ease people's life. Even so they couldn't see how was what they did in a state. War broke out but person declaring did't die, he didn't fight ,his house wasn't demolished. We are the only ones who are dying, expose to poverty, become in the middle of life, shef tears and be destroyed.


For nothing, i was deprived of my peg top, cockhorse, marble etc. My eyes actually are an abstract being in the world of what's up. Now i am revealing loneliness among plenty of people and houses with my patchy trousers. You can see that my life experiences despite my age in secret smile. 


After all, smile on my face is to recover from sickness life. Because even though everything, i am a child.



This is a picture which the child of world made mechanical sees in the world ;





2 yorum:

  1. An excellent article ����

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Pretty good article to read������������

    YanıtlaSil